After an incident resulting in injuries, you will most likely look for treatments to help you cope. Many treatments, like acupuncture or herbal medicine, can help you mentally and physically as you cope with what happened to you and heal. If you need financial aid for your treatments, you might wonder, will the ACC cover your acupuncture sessions?
Affording treatment isn’t always easy, even if that treatment is wonderfully affordable. Sometimes, a little extra help can do wonders. Helpful organisations exist that can provide you with financial compensation to help you afford treatments that will improve your condition.
If you’ve suffered injuries and need beneficial treatment, you should keep reading to learn more about if you can get acupuncture with financial compensation.
What Is This Organisation?
The accident compensation corporation, also known as the ACC, is a New Zealand organisation that has the goal of helping New Zealanders and New Zealand visitors who have suffered injuries. To put it simply, if an NZ citizen, resident or visitor gets injured, they may be able to request financial compensation to help with treatments that’ll improve their condition.
This group offers help for a wide variety of medical treatments and can really help people overcome their health conditions through their financial help.
Will They Cover My Acupuncture Treatments?
Now for the big question – can they cover your acupuncture treatment?
Luckily, the ACC can fund your acupuncture treatments to help you improve your physical and mental condition. They can support your treatments for a set amount of time.
If your treatments are up and you feel the need that you require more, you can request more help for more treatments.
How Can I Help My Body And Mind Recover With Acupuncture?
So, fortunately, you may be able to receive financial help with your acupuncture treatments. This will allow you to enjoy the many healthful benefits of this holistic treatment courtesy of the ACC.
However, this brings up a new question that needs to be answered; how can acupuncture help you recover from an injury?
People looking to recover from mental and physical injuries will be happy to learn that acupuncture has many wonderful benefits that can truly improve your life. Acupuncture is a wonderful practice that involves no invasive surgery or overwhelming medication, so you will not have to worry about consuming anything you’re unsure of or undergoing extensive procedures.
Heading into an acupuncture session is similar to heading into a massage session. You can enjoy the lovely atmosphere and restorative treatment while feeling the positive benefits on your body and soul.
Acupuncture has many benefits, and a few of the most notable ones are:
- Reduced Pain. Acupuncture can be used to relieve general pain in your body. If you’re injured, the ACC can help you afford your treatments. This treatment can help with many types of pain, from chronic pain that you experience daily to pain from accidents. Furthermore, even if your pain is from something like menstrual cramps, regular acupuncture sessions may be able to reduce it.
- Improved Digestion. By targeting certain points in your body, your acupuncturist can try to improve your body’s gastrointestinal state. If you are struggling with any kind of digestion issue, you should tell your acupuncturist about it and see what they can do.
- Improved Circulation. Circulation helps your blood travel all around your body. So, it’s very important. Proper acupuncture can boost your body’s circulation, improving your overall health.
- Better Sleep. When you look for help from the ACC, physical injuries aren’t the only thing that their aid can help you with. Injuries can also make it more difficult to get rest at night. But, with the soothing effects of acupuncture, you can sleep better at night and have more energy during the day.
- Enhanced Natural Healing. Acupuncture can trigger certain nerve points in your body, activating your body’s natural healing responses and encouraging natural healing. This can cause your injuries to heal quicker, all without chemicals or medicine.
- Reduced Anxiety. Your physical health is very important, but so is your mental health. In fact, poor mental health can have negative effects that show up in your physical health, overall worsening your quality of life. Therefore, getting treatment for your mental health is just as important. The soothing effects of acupuncture can absolutely soothe your mind and centre your soul, thus reducing your worries and your anxiety. Once you get used to acupuncture, it can be like a regular escape from your troubles.
I’m Interested In Acupuncture Treatment, Where Can I Go?
Do you wish to enjoy all of the above-listed benefits and more? Call us at Happipuncture. We encourage healthy living in New Zealand by offering our wonderful, holistic services. Our services include acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, therapeutic massage and more.
Do you have any questions for us? Call our team at 09-2182992 to get in touch with us. We’d love to discuss what you’d like from us so that we can see how we can make your life better.
Treat your mind and soul with Happipuncture.