Latest update under Level 3!
As an allied health clinic, we are now able to provide face-to-face treatments for the public, including physiotherapy, acupuncture, and other necessary consultation or treatments that cannot be gone through online.
If you would like an in-clinic appointment, we will complete a pre-screening with you prior to your appointment. This enables us to determine if a physical appointment is the best option based on clinical judgement, meeting the covid screening requirements and following strict health & safety protocols.
Remote consultation are still available. We will remain active online to help every kiwi stay healthy and positive! Exercise groups are available outdoors up to 10 people.
Please read through our pre-appointment screening questionnaire prior to your appointment so we can ensure we are providing a safe environment for you, our other patients and our staff.
- Are you feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms such as a sore throat, fever, cough, shortness of breath, or recent loss of taste or smell?
- Do you, or a close contact, have a probable or confirmed COVID-19 case?
- Have you, or a close contact, been asked to quarantine/self isolate over the past 14 days?
If YES – has the quarantine period now finished? REQUIRED
- In the past 14 days, have you worked on an international aircraft or shipping vessel or worked in a facility visited by international arrivals?
- Have you visited a location of interest in the last 14 days?
- How much pain/discomfort do you have between 0-10?
- Do you feel restricted?
- Does the problem affect you to complete tasks or routines in daily life?
- If you delay treatments, do you think it would
- a. impact your ability to maintain functional independence;
- b. negatively impact your quality of life;
- c. cause significant harm;
- d. lead to an acute deterioration of a known condition;
- Can services be delivered by clinicians that you are already in contact with?
If you have any questions, please don’t hestiate to get in touch with us. We look forward to continuing to support your health and wellness pathway!